David's Final Doctor Who Script Moved Him To Tears

David told Jo Whiley on Radio 1 yesterday that he 'might have had a little cry' whilst reading his final Doctor Who script. He said:
"I might have had a little cry. They were brilliant scripts and very moving. It was quite a big deal really. I sort of turned the phone off and made sure I could read it straight through without too much interruption."
He also said that he doesn't know how he'll feel when his last day on set comes around in about six weeks time:
"I don't know. It'll be interesting. The last day, of course, isn't the last scenes as filming is now always out of schedule. So I don't know if I'll be sadder on the last day or filming the final scenes. That remains to be seen. It's weird because it's been four years. It 's been so all consuming and so life changing. It's been such a big thing."
You can listen to Jo Whiley via BBC iPlayer
here.
David's interview is around 2 hours into the show.