Nativity 2's Joanna Page Interviewed By Female First


Joanna Page has done a lovely interview with Female First in which she chatted about her time working on the film Nativity 2 Danger In The Manger alongside David Tennant.
Joanna is playing David's wife in the film, talking of why she was keen to be involved in the project she says:

"I just love improvising! It’s so exciting and really funny. When I met Debbie, the director, I was just in love with the idea and the fact that there’s no script.
I liked the idea of playing the nice, supportive pregnant wife too. It’s quite liberating not being tied to a script."
She also said that she enjoyed working alongisde David and fellow co star Jessica Hynes:

"They are both really funny and lovely. We would be filming late into the night as we just kept on going and laughing.
I love David, he’s so witty and he had me in fits of giggles. Jessica is just a brilliant actress, she’s so talented."

You can read Joanna's full interview here.

Nativity 2 Danger In The Manger is released in UK cinemas on 23rd November 2012.

Comments