Billie Piper: "I Would Love To Work With David Tennant Again"



It seems this week as if David Tennant's former Doctor Who companions are queuing up for a chance to work with him again. 

On Wednesday in a Q&A session via The Guardian newspaper, Catherine Tate revealed that she and David were actively looking for new projects together. Now Billie Piper has raised hope of a joint project in the pipeline.

Talking at her panel today at the Chicago TARDIS convention, she revealed,
"I would love to work with David Tennant again. I'm seeing him in a few weeks so we'll see what we can do!"

David and Billie last shared screen time during the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special The Day Of the Doctor, but have not performed together outside of the show. Even in the 2012 series True Love, they appeared in separate episodes. 

However, Billie revealed that she still has reason to contact David regularly.


"David Tennant is my sci-fi encyclopedia!" she said, "I call him any time I need history or an explanation!"



Comments